2003 N. Broadway
1979 Chevrolet K5 Blazer ‘Cheyenne’ edition, 350/350, ONLY 83,000 miles, SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. automatic hubs, A/C, cruise & tilt, manual windows w/manual roll down tailgate window. Removable back hard top. Cloth bucket seats with a console. All glass is good and all trim is in place. Just in 11/21/20. Minor rust on both lower rear quarters behind the fender well openings. Drivers seats needs to be recovered & the small cab headliner needs recovered. The 8”x15” rallies are in nice condition but the tires are worn.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
Dune Buggy-Dean Jeffries Buggy
1939. Ford Deluxe 2-dr. Sedan
Pittsburg , KS
1960 CHEVY CORVAIR w/only 33000 miles
1959 NASH RAMBLER AMERICAN 2-DOOR
1929 FORD MODEL A ROADSTER--old school style
1932 Chevy 2-dr 5-passenger Coupe
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door