Theiss Motorsports Classics Customs is proud to present this 1977 Ford F-150 4 x 4. Powered by a 4-speed low-geared manual transmission with a 300 straight 6 engine. - 51,000 Miles- Shortbed- NP 435 (Gear Box)- NP 205 (Transfer Case)- 9' Ford 31 Spline rear-end- Dana 44 reverse cut front end - 2' Skyjacker suspension - Rancho shocks- Engine overhaul around 132,500 miles- AM/FM radio- Bahama Blue exterior paint- Power brakes- Power steering- Power windows- BF Goodrich off-road tires. For more information or to schedule an appointment please contact us at 281-463-4968!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door