Country Classic Cars LLC
2149 E Frontage Rd
1984 Chevy C20 Custom Deluxe. This is a long bed, fleet-side pickup truck. This is a solid original survivor boasting a nice body and good original interior. It has stock steel wheels and dog dish hubcaps on new tires. It has sliding rear glass, new master cylinder and brake booster. It\'s powered by a V8 engine and automatic transmission. It comes with power steering, power brakes, and cold air conditioning. It runs and drives.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door