1947 Ford F1 1-Ton Panel Truck with a beautiful all STEEL Ford Body. Original Restoration in 2008 with updated paint, chrome and detailing in 2020.
• GM Driveline with Oldsmobile 455CI engine and Turbo 350 Automatic transmission. Aluminum intake manifold, Holley Carb, Edelbrock Performer RPM headers, painted alternator and HEI ignition.
• Custom interior includes VDO gauges, floor shifter, heater, aftermarket Kenwood KDC-1032 CD stereo system. Tilt column with custom steering wheel. Custom wood floor in the bed area with power leather seats and new headliner.
• Modern Ford Mustang II Front end with rack & pinion steering, modern control arms and disc brakes.
• Ford 9” rearend with 3:73 or 4:11 gears. Reese tow hitch
• All new U.S. Wheel 52 Series Chrome Smoothie Wheels
• Custom one of a kind paint with Lace inlays by Fast Forward Automotive
• Polished, detailed and Protective ceramic coating by Flawless Cleaning and Detail
• Chrome work by Jason’s Custom Metal Polishing
• Pinstriping and artwork by Stosh Peeler
• All documentation available will be included.
• Clean Ohio Title
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door