Studio Hotrods Inc
4118 US Hwy. 12
AMERICA''S FIRST WORK OR PLAY TRUCK!
Way kool old school trick truck! The truck is painted in a beautiful Cascade Green paint paired with white and a matching custom interior. This partially restored truck houses a 223 ci inline 6 cyl. engine with a 4 speed manual on the floor and 57,962 miles. Custom embossed "DUDE" tailgate, distressed/patina inner bed with clear coat, ski mounts with skies. This F100 is a unibody, meaning there is no separate frame from the body. Everything is in great shape! A sleek looking truck that is a pleasure to drive and sure to get you looks!!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door