Studio Hotrods Inc
4118 US Hwy. 12
AMERICA''S FIRST WORK OR PLAY TRUCK!
Way kool old school trick truck! The truck is painted in a beautiful Cascade Green paint paired with white and a matching custom interior. This partially restored truck houses a 223 ci inline 6 cyl. engine with a 4 speed manual on the floor and 57,962 miles. Custom embossed "DUDE" tailgate, distressed/patina inner bed with clear coat, ski mounts with skies. This F100 is a unibody, meaning there is no separate frame from the body. Everything is in great shape! A sleek looking truck that is a pleasure to drive and sure to get you looks!!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1948 Chevrolet 3100 2dr Turbo 400 Pickup
1992 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 2dr C1500 Standard Cab
1969 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
2012 Fisker Karma - Go Green With This Sporty Ride
1974 Dodge Challenger - Must See Drive
1956 Ford Mainline A Sharp 50s Cruiser
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door