107 E. Cedar St.
Nicely restored Willys pickup. All new gauge setup, body removed from frame and redone. New lockout hubs, new tires, all new wheel cylinders, shoes, and master cylinder. Engine is smooth as silk. Ready to be enjoyed. Phone 423-968-9292 or cell 423-383-3832
State and local taxes, tags, registration and title fees are not included in the advertised price.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1948 Lincoln Continental Club Coupe
Beautiful 59 T-Bird
Great start on a Personlized Unique Truck
1967 Camaro RS/SS - 600 HORSES
1937 Chevy Sedan Legends Race Car
Beautiful original 1961 Cadillac Biarritz
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door