1967 Ford F100 Step Side Motor: 302 5.0L (lightly modded-headers, cam, carb) Transmission: 3-speed Manual (converted to the floor) Runs and drives. I have a list of new parts that I have put on the truck in the past 3 months. The truck is not perfect, but very solid and runs very well. There is the normal rust. Nothing excessive. The floor pans have been replaced as well. Fuel System: New fuel tank New fuel tank level sensor New fuel pump and inline filter Ignition System: New spark plugs New spark plug wires New points and condenser New cap and rotor Transmission: New fluid service New clutch assembly Flywheel machined Cooling System: New water pump New radiator New radiator hoses and heater hoses New thermostat and bypass hose Brake System: New master cylinder New brake lines (6 total) New brake linings (4 corners) New wheel cylinders (4) Electrical System: New alternator New voltage regulator New battery Engine oil was recently changed, along with the motorcraft filter. Carburetor was recently rebuilt and tuned. Tires are newer and the springs and shocks were replaced as well. I also have a built C6 transmission(kevlar internals) I can include with supporting hardware (cross member, etc) for the right price. Clean title in hand. -Vehicle is on consignment and at our clients home -Please Call First and talk to a rep at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 -Showroom is by appointment only Please Call -If you would like a FREE Listing please visit our consignment page or Call
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door