AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1932 Ford All Steel Pickup (Parkton, MD) $27,500 obo Old school build in black primer with a custom bed. Powered by a 350/290 hp Jeg motor, Alum water pump, compact starter, and an edelbrock 3x2 manifold w/2g carbs paired with a Jegs 350TH w/ torque-master 2400 converter, finned alum cooler with a temp gauge. The rear is a 8 3/4 large bearing 10 bolt, with ladder bars and coil overs. This is all Henry Ford steel with new floors, firewall, doorskins, cab corners and cowl panels. Sitting on a 2x4 Chassis w/ 3 1/2' kick front and rear; 4' drop Superbell w/Pete & Jakes 4 bar and chrome shocks with a Corvair steering column. Inside is a Burgundy vinyl full interior with all new glass, new wood kit, 15' alum steering wheel and Stuart Warner gauges. The wheels are 5' by 15' 10 spoke Rocket fronts; 8' x 15' Tork Thrusts; radial wide white tires. Also equipped is a custom made 12 gal Alum gas tank with battery holder; body channeled 8' over frame will be comfortable for 5'8' or smaller individual. This is a well sorted, reliable 60's period hot rod. You can reach our friend Rick at 410-746-4410. Calls only do not email or text.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door