Beautiful red 1956 Chevy 3100 series truck, Automatic, fuel injected Vortec, 5.3 liter engine w/ 21,000 original miles off a 2005 Silverado, A/C vintage air, front end 1976 Camaro clip - disc brakes, rear-end differential 1978 Camaro Z-28, dual exhaust, trailer hitch, custom wood bed liner and custom gage panel, AM/FM Pioneer stereo, alarm system; Runs great with a lot of power $38,500 or make an offer.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door