516 E. Bristol St
WOW SAVE THOUSANDS
REDUCED ONLY 44900.00 FIRM NO TRADES
FINANCING SHIPPING INSPECTION EXPORTING AVLB
STOCK #2118 T T
NOTE IS IN NY
HAS IT ALL
1971 CHEVROLET CHEYENNE C10 - BEAUTIFUL RESTORATION
71 Cheyenne 3
Motorcar Classics is
i am proud to present this beautifully restored 1971 Chevrolet C-10 half-ton pickup truck on the 115" short-wheelbase chassis with the premium Cheyenne package.
The truck had a frame-off restoration about ten years ago!
and is featured in gleaming black with a rare black bucket seat and console interior.
71 Cheyenne 4
71 Cheyenne 2
Our C10 is powered by Chevy's 350 CI V8 with a Turbo 350 Hydramatic transmission. The rear end is upgraded with the installation of a Posi-Traction rear axle. 1971 was the first year Chevy trucks had front disc brakes for greater stopping power and with power steering this truck is a delight to drive.
Additional features include
cold factory AC!
, dual exhaust with chrome outlets, retro-look modern stereo with Sirius XM, black vinyl fitted bed cover, vacuum gauge and tachometer. It has fresh tires,belts, hoses, water pump and radiator service. This truck is ready to drive cross-country.
Totally clean and rust-free both on the top and the bottom (Undercarriage Photos), this is the nicest C-10 we have seen.
Trucks remain one of the strongest segments of the current collector car market and we feel this C10 is a very good value.
THANKS FOR LOOKING
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
30 FORD STOCK 5 WINDOW STEEL C PE REDUCED 11995
37 FORD AWESOME PANEL TRUCK REDUCED $33,995 OBO
1932 Ford 5 Window
2001 HD KUSTOM IMMACULATE REDUCED $10500 FIRM
Knoxville Area, TN
40 FORD OLD-SCHOOL RODDED PICKUP ALL STEEL REDUCED
1955 SIMPLEX UPDATED IMMACULATE REDUCED 7500 FIRM
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door