2158 Union Place Suite C
Simi Valley, CA
Simi Valley, CA
A flashback from the Mini truck days! This super clean little Sonoma pickup packs a lot of punch with a 300 Horsepower 1995 fuel injected LT1 V8 with aluminum heads mated to the matched 4L60E four speed automatic overdrive transmission and backed by a 10 Bolt Posi-Traction differential with 3.42 ratio and much needed traction bars. The conversion was done properly throughout and even passes those tough California emissions standards. It’s not always about smokin’ tires, it’s about being comfortable too with power steering, 4 wheel power disc brakes, Kenwood AM/FM Stereo, Cold A/C, custom Corbeau reclining seats, custom center console, tinted power windows, Flaming River tilt steering column and some custom Auto Meter gauges. The exterior is equally as nice finished in Midnight Blue metallic with a spray in bedliner, custom soft toneau cover, upgraded LED headlights and a set of early polished Weld Draglite wheels with BFG radials to finish the look. Come check it out, it would be tough to find a nicer one!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door