East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#116 1984 Chevy Silverado
Painted a beautiful Blue & Silver that is like new. Body side molding is like new, dual outside mirrors are like new. The door handles are good, wheel well moldings are like new. Front & rear bumpers are like new. Custom grill is new. Side marker lights are like new. Steel cowl induction hood is new, emblems like new. Glass is like new, rubber & felt like new. Bed painted Blue and is slick and straight. Bed edge is stainless and tail gate cover is like new. Taillights like new. Tailgate trim is like new. Rally tuck rims, trim rings, center spinners like new. Road Max Delta GT white letter tires are like new.
Interior is a beautiful two tone gray cloth on a bench seat and is like new. Gray dash cap is like new. Gray door panels like new. Gray head liner and sun visors like new, gray kick panels like new, gray carpet like new. Gray rubber and carpeted floor mats. Black gauge cluster like new. Auto on column, wood grain steering wheel like new. Gray seat belt and shoulder belts, power windows, door sill plates like new. Custom Chevrolet logo door plates like new. Pioneer AM/FM/iPod/USB stereo is new. Dash trim is like new. Delay wipers. Beautiful inside.
Powered by a 350 engine and 350 transmission, polished valve covers, chrome air cleaner, factory A/C & Heat, chrome alternator and brackets, stock exhaust manifolds with dual exhaust and chrome tips, chrome oil dip stick. Chrome transmission stick, Billet wire covers. Like new under the hood. Neat and detailed. Runs and drives good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door