FSD Hot Rod Ranch LLC
1220 Huffstetler Drive Suite 204
2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS (2SS) *72K Miles* powered by a 6.2L V8-SFI making 400HP // 410FT-LBS Torque! RS Package, Ceramic Coated, Ceramic Tint, and 20” American Racing Wheels. Rallye Yellow Exterior and Black Leather Interior
I, STEVE PHELPS OR MY SALES MANAGER, CHARLEEN, WILL IMMEDIATELY AND PERSONALLY ANSWER YOUR PHONE CALL 7 DAYS A WEEK, 7 AM - 10 PM (EST).
GIVE US A CALL ... RIGHT NOW … AT 407-717-6270 OR 689-688-6348!
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS VEHICLE, PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THE LINK BELOW TO CHARLEEN’S PERSONAL WEB PAGE THAT SHOWS OUR SALES PROCESS:
-Ceramic Coated Exterior
-Factory RS Package
-Rallye Yellow Exterior
-Black Front Bumper Lip
-Front License Plate Bracket
-Black Transformers Stripes
-Dark Tinted Windows
-20” American Racing Wheels
-Pirelli P-Zero Performance Tires
-Black Leather Interior
-TapShift Multi-Function Steering Wheel
-Digital XM Satellite Radio
-Powered & Heated Front Bucket Seats
-400HP // 410FT-LBS Torque
-6.2L V8-SFI // Heat Shield Cover
-6 Speed Automatic
-Brembo Disc Brakes
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1965 Plymouth Satellite built by Godfather Racing
1968 Chevrolet Nova “Yenko/SC Tribute” Pro-Street
1968 Chevrolet Malibu Sport 8.3L 509 BBC V8
1941 Ford 5-Window Coupe Pro-Street
1952 Chevy 3100 5-Window 350HP 5.3L 327 V8
1963 Chevrolet C10 Step-Side Long-Bed
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door