1359 nw 60 rd
Albert , KS
1958 Chevy Step van 1 ton , no motor , was dually now single wheels on it, has rust in sides and front , body 80 inch wide , front tires 80 inch wide , inside back of box 6 ft 2 inch tall, total length 19 ft 6 in , wheel base 138 inch , outside height 8 ft 6 inch , has 8 lug wheels ,has wood wall in back that could come out , rear area 11 ft 6 inch , no title
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1949 studebaker 1/2 ton pickup
1961 Gmc 4000 farm truck 1 1/2 ton street rat rod
1949 GMC COE cabover 350 Truck 1 1/2 ton rat rod
Albert , KS
1949 Chevy farm truck rat rod 1 1/2 2 ton
63 64 65 66 Covair Monza 110 convertible chevy 2 d
1949 Ford F6 Truck Street rat rod farm truck
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door