Available is a 1950 Advanced Design Chevrolet 1-ton pickup. In restorable condition but not running since about 1980. Engine compartment needs complete restoration and recommend replacement with a 235-ci engine if possible. Floor shift for manual transmission. This was a heavy duty 1-ton pickup but not a dually rear end. Cab floors need repair/replacement. Cab corners may need repair but appear to be OK. Left rear fender dent needs sheet metal work to repair to cosmetic appearance. Gauges need restoration or replacement. Odometer may not be readable due to weather fading. These 1-ton pickups are now quite rare.
Call for appointment arrangements and location to view.
Since I screen my calls and take messages, I may not recognize an inquiry among all the robo calls. Please respond by message and I will contact you.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door