East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#114 1950 GMC 100 Deluxe Pickup
25,597 Documented original miles
Painted GM Fire Red with base coat, clear coat this truck is straight and slick. Four new bumper guards. New stainless grill, head light trim, turn signal lights, chrome emblems, hood ornament, new chrome license plate frame. New dual outside mirrors, new glass, new rubber and felt. The window trim is like new. The tail lights, tail gate chains covered in clear plastic are new. New oak in bed with new stainless-steel strips. Original Rims painted red, newer Firestone tires. New trim rings and GMC hubcaps. Newer step plates on running boards that are GMC. Custom body trim. A real eye catching truck. Beautiful!
Red and Gray vinyl seat and gray door panels and arm rest. Gray sun visors and gray head liner with Red metal strip. Dash is painted red with new gauge cluster and has the original speedometer cluster. Radio delete, window cranks and door handles are new. Aftermarket turn signals have been added. Black rubber floor is new. Heater and original steering wheel. 3 speed on column. Black seat belts. Gray kick panels. New dash 12-volt gauges, new dimmer switch, new ignition switch with key. Two new GMC Floor mats. Looks great inside.
Powered by the original 228 C.I. inline 6-cylinder engine painted orange. 3 speed on column, black air cleaner. Newer belt and hoses, firewall and fender wells painted gloss black. Converted to 12-volt system, new alternator, new V Belt, new wire harness, 12-volt coil, new fuel pump, new starter, all new bulbs. New lights, new battery cables. Neat and clean under hood. Visit our site at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door