I am selling a 1978 Chevrolet El Camino SS that is almost done. The only thing that needs to be done is a paint job or wrap.
Just to list the things I have done: a new crate HO 350 engine, a new 700R tranny, totally redone new interior, new Dakota Digital gauges, new rims and tires ( with 766 miles on them), suspension components were replaced (shocks, steering etc.) new center console, new stereo with speakers built into the new headliner, re-geared rear end to 3.05, new bright LED headlights, new grille, and so much more.
The A/C blows cold and the heater works well. The engine is a High Output 330 HP that gets down the road really quickly.
As I said, it does need paint or wrap, but it is very drivable until then. I have all the receipts and even the original build sheet from 1978.
I am asking $15,000 OBO (cash).
CALL me if you are a serious buyer, otherwise don't bother me. I will NOT answer text. Call me. I DO NOT NEED HELP SELLING. show contact info
Keywords; car, truck, hot rod, custom, project, 350
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door