Studio Hotrods Inc
4118 US Hwy. 12
ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE? NO PROBLEM!
Go anywhere, anytime with this classic 1968 Land Rover Series IIA Utility 4x4 88! This 2.25 liter, 4-cylinder beautifully-preserved Land Rover was imported from Puerto Rico. There is little to no rust on the body and minimal rust on the suspension/leaf springs. Built to endure the harshest climates and terrain on Earth, the Land Rover has clearly established itself as the benchmark for all SUVs that followed. Instantly recognizable, very good condition, left-hand drive, 31/10.5/15 Dakota Tires, removable hardtop and rear jump seats. Appearing in many films and documentaries, such as Born Free, Land Rover capitalized on the Series IIAs popularity and manufactured almost 600,000. Land Rover boasts over 70% are still in use today, although its extremely rare to see one in the States.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1969 Dodge Charger RT
1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 - SUPER RARE
1979 VW Bug
1987 Buick Grand National
1967 Pontiac LeMans Convertible
1992 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 2dr C1500 Standard Cab
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door