1359 nw 60 rd
1947 Ford , v8 that is stuck , 4 speed trans ,2 speed rear axle , approx 156 inch wheelbase ,frame has been lengthened , back of cab to end frame 119 inch , total length 19 ft , 8.25 x 20 tires , steering is hard to turn , but can load on trailer , glass is gone , has title
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door