East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Lillington , NC
Stk#070 1958 Chevy Apache Pickup
Original Body except one rear fender, 2800 original miles since built in 1958
Painted Red with White painted front & Rear bumpers. Grill is painted white, head light trim is painted white, chrome turn signal lights are like new, Tail lights are like new. Gas cap, door handles, dual outside mirrors, glass, rubber and felt are all like new. Steel rims painted Red with Chrome Chevy Hubcaps. Emblems are like new. Hood emblem looks good. Wood bed side. A real eye catcher!
Interior is a beautiful Red & White that looks new. Seat belts, door panels painted Red & White. Dash painted Red & White, Original dash cluster, A/C is aftermarket. Black carpet and black carpeted floor mats. Wood 3-spoke Billet polished steering wheel, 3-Speed on the column, vent mounted under dash. Red padded head liner, Door handles and window cranks look new. Looks New inside.
Original 235 engine and 3-speed transmission, aluminum pulley, new power steering pump, A/C, rebuilt 1-barrel carburetor, new belt. New tie rods, new front-end alignment. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door