AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1969 Chevy C10 stepside (Albuquerque, NM) $29,500 obo You are looking at an absolutely stunning '69, The blue exterior is sure to grab attention. the excellent looking exterior then rolls right inside to a sharp looking interior that aims to please. Powered by a 350 ci and a Muncie 4 speed trans, producing 330hp with a new Holley Sniper FI. Features include but are not limited to a 12 bolt posi rear diff, rear mounted fuel tank, dual flow master exhaust system, Vintage A/C system, power steering, power brakes with front disc, power windows, power locks with poppers and two remotes with shaved door handles, bucket seats with a subwoofer center console with a Pioneer system and a chrome tilt steering column. This truck sits on a 3' front and rear lowering kit with 20' American racing billet Rally wheels and new 20' tires. This vehicle is very responsive and rides great. The '69 has been meticulously maintained and garage kept by a collector. Please call our friend Ben at 505-280-9800
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door