2003 N. Broadway
Pittsburg , KS
1968 Ford Ranger 1/2Ton LWB, restored to like new condition by a professional mechanic. Runs & Drives great & looks just as nice. It has A/C & power steering.
The pics tell the story. It has a rebuilt 460 V-8 & rebuilt Automatic transmission both rebuilt by the Same professional mechanic a few years back.
Call/text/email us for more info: 620-249-7977 cell or email us at [email protected]
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door