FSD Hot Rod Ranch LLC
1220 Huffstetler Drive Suite 204
1954 Ford F100 Step-Side Frame-Off Restored with only *200* Miles Since the build was completed! Powered by a 5.0L 302 V8 with an Automatic Transmission. Front Disc Brakes, Oak Wood Bed with Polished Inlays, and Shaved Doors with Remote Poppers. Custom White and Silver Metallic 2-Tone with Custom Silver/Black Marble 2-Tone Stripe Design and Custom Gray Interior.
I, STEVE PHELPS OR MY SALES MANAGER, CHARLEEN, WILL IMMEDIATELY AND PERSONALLY ANSWER YOUR PHONE CALL 7 DAYS A WEEK, 7 AM - 10 PM (EST).
GIVE US A CALL ... RIGHT NOW … AT 407-717-6270 OR 689-688-6348!
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS VEHICLE, PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THE LINK BELOW TO CHARLEEN’S PERSONAL WEB PAGE THAT SHOWS OUR SALES PROCESS:
-Frame Off Restored
-Custom White & Silver Metallic 2-Tone
-Custom Silver/Black Marble 2-Tone Stripe Design
-Shaved Doors w/ Remote Poppers
-Oak Wood Bed w/ Polished Inlays
-Black Off-Road Baja Wheels w/ Chrome Lip
-Custom Gray Interior
-14" Billit Steering Wheel
-Tilt Steering Column
-Lokar Performance Radical Floor Shifter
-CustoArmor Diamond Stitched Floor Mat
-5.0L 302 V8
-Edelbrock Performer 4BBL Carb.
-Edelbrock Performer RPM Intake Manifold
-Front Disc Brakes
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1957 Chevrolet 150 (Post) Resto-Mod 7.4L 454 BBC V
1956 Chevy 3100 Big-Window 5.7L 350 SBC V8
1958 Chevy 3100 Apache 5.7L 350 SBC V8
1972 Chevrolet C10 Step-Side
1960 Chevrolet El Camino Resto-Mod
1968 Chevrolet Malibu Sport 8.3L 509 BBC V8
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door