Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.Just reduced
This 1930 Ford Model A Pickup All Steel Ford Body Street Rod is show quality all around. Small block 350 Stroker backed by a turbo 400 automatic transmission, dual Edelbrock carburetors. Ford 9-inch rear end. Engine assembly overseen by Art Chrisman (C.A.R.S.) Welding and fuel system by Geoff Medford-Taylor, and metal fabrication by Dan Fink. New custom fully boxed frame, power brakes, disc in front, drum in rear, pop out front windshield, new custom wood bed and dual gas tanks with filler in bed. All this cool sits on custom wheels that sets her off in style. Custom interior with carved seat for extra room, tilt column, Lokar pedals and shifter, and AutoMeter gauges. This is a beautiful example of historic Americana at its finest. Offered at $59,500 OBO.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1937 Ford Slantback All Steel Show Stopper
2003 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Loaded Low Miles
1962 Mercedes 220 Sedan
1941 Willys Show Car Ram Jet 502 600 HP
1956 Chevy210 Post Frame Off 600 Break In Miles
1956 Chevy 3100 Big Bad Blown Big Block
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door