This rare and beautiful pick up has all the original features you would expect in a classic. It was nicely restored in 2013 and still looks great today. It has the factory Dodge 217.76 cid flathead straight 6 cyl engine (rebuilt) 69000 miles with a lot of life left in it. It has manual steering with 3 spd shift on the column. Michelin tires, seat belts, blinkers and an upgrade to 12 volt have been added for safety and make it a bit more current. Otherwise, its as if it were still 1953. It is a beautiful shade of deep red. Black interior with brown bench seat and trim. This truck is not only an eye catcher it is fun to drive.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door