This rare and beautiful pick up has all the original features you would expect in a classic. It was nicely restored in 2013 and still looks great today. It has the factory Dodge 217.76 cid flathead straight 6 cyl engine (rebuilt) 69000 miles with a lot of life left in it. It has manual steering with 3 spd shift on the column. Michelin tires, seat belts, blinkers and an upgrade to 12 volt have been added for safety and make it a bit more current. Otherwise, its as if it were still 1953. It is a beautiful shade of deep red. Black interior with brown bench seat and trim. This truck is not only an eye catcher it is fun to drive. Asking $18500.00 or best offer!
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door