Selling my 1955 FORD F-100
All original body.
1.New badges hood and grille
2. Mid 50s tilt front hood kid
3.Aluminum radiator original style.
Original fan shroud
4. Alan Grove motor brackets
5. Old air heat A/C. Vintage 6. 1977 350 sbc, 4 bolt main 30 over- stock.
7. Quadroget intake manifold.
8. 600 eldebrock carb.
9. Speedway HEI distributor
10. Vintage valve covers and air cleaner
11. Smoothed ram horn manifold
12. Cpp mustang 2 front with Cool springs.
13. Turbo 350 tranny two aluminum trans Coolers.
14.Original Doom rod
15.steering column origin steering wheel reduced to 14 inch diameter
16. kicker kmc2 stereo 201 amp speakers
16. original seat leather and
17. fabric chrome horns
18.original windshield glass
19. new door vent and rear glass rubbers felt rear
20. claw door latches working locks
21. new door window handles Chevrolet metal bed floor
22. 8 inch Ford rear end 2.7 ratio TCI rear leaf kit
23. stainless LED brake lights and brackets
24. dual exhaust with flowmasters
mid fifties headliner
25. kick panels insulated
26. autometer gauges with GPS Speedo vintage original
27. speedway gas tank new.
28. New tires with wheels 17 in
915 234 -4973
$28,500 or best offer
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door