Original 283 V-8. Original Rochester carburetor. Original glass. Original 3 speed. 12 volt. Rebuilt differential, torqued down, easier to drive than new. New generator and voltage regulator. New radiator, mufflers, wiring harnesses, window felts, floor mat, and brakes. Original style new turn signals. New gauge cluster assembly. Rebuilt wiper motor and switch. No leaks. No heat. Mileage unknown. 89,000 on old odometer which was not working. 2700 on new odometer.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door