Solid Original New Mexico 1966 Chevrolet C10 Pickup with very little rust. New Chevrolet performance crate 350 290 hp. 4 speed Saginaw. 650 Edlebrock, Hooker headers, aluminum manifold. New engine accessories. New flywheel and clutch. New suspension and steering parts. New radiator, windshield, tires, exhaust, bed wood. New lower springs in front. Runs and drives great. Needs interior work. Extra parts. Restore or drive as is, very dependable.
Please submit all offers between now and 1 March; a complete custom build will be started then and the truck will no longer be available. This is currently a daily driver, an easy restoration, and well worth the money.
For any questions or more details please contact at 719-289-1052!
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door