Classic Car Deals
1969 Chevy C10 Original Short Bed Original Paint Perfect Real Patina! Very Fast, Loud and Fun Truck! LS 6.0 Swap professionally done 722 hp to the wheels Built 6.0 LS Tuned on E85 76 millimeter Turbo Adjustable boost Boost Cam, LS9 Gaskets, Arp Head Studs bolts, Dual Valve Springs Hardened Push Rods, Trunnion Rocker kit, Gapped Rings, High Rise Holley intake, Big Injectors, Huge fuel system, Water to Air Ice Box in Bed New comfortable bench New shifter Built 4L80e Trans with Billet multi Disc 3200 stall. Built 12 bolt rearend 373 with Auburn Posi, Stud Girdle cover 5 lug, Power Disc Brakes Dakota Digital Gauges Bluetooth Retro Stereo Too much to list, Truck is Turn Key, Very Reliable Fast. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door