25020 Lakeland Blvd
66 C10 Long bed, small window, "High Torque" 283, 3 Speed on the column, rear mounted fuel tank. Aside from some rot in the cab braces, this is an exceptionally nice little truck. Skins are straight and solid including the lower fenders.
Engine has been regasketed
New water pump
New fuel pump
New hoses and lines
New brake shoes, wheel cylinders, and hardware
New E brake cables
New blower motor
New floor matt
Original paperwork and Protect-O-Plate
Runs and drives excellent, ready for summer, or air ride and wheels.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door