1937 Dodge truck for parts or project. Some dings and dents but very good overall sheet metal condition with no rips or cracks in the fenders. Minimal rust in header panel above windshield. Missing drivers door glass and garnish molding. Has not run or driven in many years. 85082 miles showing. Short wheel base - only 130". Wood bed in poor shape. Rolls fine for loading. Call 620.617.6644
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door