East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#129 1955 Chevrolet 3100 Pickup
This 5-Window pickup is painted a beautiful Beige color with the front & rear bumpers new chromed. The grill is chrome, head light trim and parking light like new, dual outside mirrors are new, door handles are new, all glass is new, rubber is new, wood oak bed with painted stripes in brown. Aluminum step plates, new bed chains covered in rubber, new taillights with blue dots, Corvette Rally rims, new trim rings and flat caps, new BF Goodrich white letter tires. Hood emblems new, antenna, hood trim new. Hood bird looks good. Good looker!
Bench seat is covered in Taupe vinyl looks new, door panels covered in Taupe vinyl that looks new. Arm Rest looks new, dash painted to match trunk. New gauges in dash, tilt column, black 3-point Grant steering wheel. Automatic on column, Pro Tach mounted under dash, Vintage A/C & Heat, new Taupe color carpet. Looks good.
Powered by a 1966 283 Power pack engine, Z28 intake, 350 HP Cam, 1970 350 Turbo transmission, custom auto sound mounted under dash is new, brown seat belts, new brown headliner and sun visors, chrome Edelbrock valve covers and air cleaner, Hugger black headers, chrome oil dipstick, chrome pulleys, chrome alternator, power steering, new belts and hoses, aluminum radiator, electric fan, neat & clean under hood. New dual exhaust. Runs and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door