1976 GMC Sierra 3/4 Ton. Its a long bed single cab with the 350 small block recently rebuilt. Has dual gas tank, 4 wheel drive and working ac but it needs charged. mechanically has nothing wrong except the temperature sensor isn't wired up, truck runs great and was kept in the garage most the time so the interior is in great shape. has factory radio but it doesn't work. There's a tool box bolted down in the bed, and on the fender under the hood.Tires are at about 75% tread, and the 4 wheel drive works fine.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door