1956 Dodge Truck 1/2 Ton High Side Long Bed “Very Rare” 318 C3 Series Engine 4 Speed Gear Box with Grannyclimbing gear This truck was meticulously restored using 100% Mopar original parts including a Frame offrestoration. Paint and Body Completed 2017 in coral and beige two tone combination. Paint & Body are is 9 out of10 Interior is another award winning worthy feature on this truck. Original steering wheel, gorgeously appointeddoor panels and cab are sharp and clean. Exceptions: modern upgraded turn signal lever, radio in glove box,undercarriage mounted battery. Custom made Wood bed in amazing condition.Truck has been completelyrewired 12 volt front to rear, all lights and signals work as Designed. All gauges and speedometer work asdesigned, runs cool and crisp. New everything down to the glass, spot lights, Mopar fog lights & fuel lines.Nothing was overlooked on the extensive 10 year long build. Again nothing was modified and focus zoomed in onkeeping this classic as close to the day it was assembled. Undercarriage looks as nice as it does on topNew workinclude rebuilt radiator, fuel filter and gaskets Runs and Drives exactly like it did in 1956 If your lookingfor that truck that will stand out and gets all the attention at shows and cruise nights this is your pickup.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door