1951 Chev pick up truck. Off frame restoration and rebuild about 5 years ago. No dents, no rust, no accidents. All pictures, records and documents safely stored. Beautiful wood bed and side rails. Chev inline straight six 235.Not winter driven. Stored. Dry and covered. Runs great. Used for rare fun parades and local truck collector events.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door