790 Alabama Ave
Here is a very good truck!! It is a 1985 Chevy C-10 3/4 ton long bed. This truck is solid and is in good condition. It was bought new in Marietta, Ga and I have the original sales agreement. The paint is not perfect but looks good. The body is solid and it has good tires. The turbo 400 trans shifts good. The bed is not all dented up and looks good. The interior is in good condition as well. The seat, carpet, door panels and headliner all look good. The dash is cracked but it has a new plastic dash cover on it. The A/C blows good. All the gauges work except for the speedometer. It has tilt steering, power windows and power locks. All the lights work including the interior dome light. It has dual gas tanks. The right hand gas tank works good but the left gas tank though it works leaks at about half full. The underside of truck is solid. This truck has never had an accident reported to CarFax. This heavy duty truck is ready for work or play. The mileage I was told was actual miles but I don't know that for sure. It runs and like like it is true miles. This is a 1 family owned truck!! Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] See more pictures of this truck and all our inventory at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1970 Chevy CST Truck 350 V8 A/C Super Nice
1971 Chevy Cheyenne SHARP TRUCK Original Engine AC
1969 GMC 1500 Custom LWB ALL ORIGINAL Runs Great
1941 Chevy Club Coupe ALL ORIGINAL Runs Great LOOK
1997 Chevy Silverado Z71 4X4 Truck Is Very Nice
1995 Chevy S-10 Roadster 4 Cyl 5 Speed Air Bags
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door