The Woodlands, TX
1938 Chevrolet Pickup Truck The last two owners owned it for over 30 years each and I bought it in 2013. The previous owner said the truck was in very good condition but he just wanted to take a part and repaint. All original sheet metal, truck runs good with 6 cylinder engine. I have one of the receipts from this truck when it was once sold in 1941 for $ 350.00. Owners manual included. To get more information or pictures call Kim at 574-244-0364 or visit our website at HaggleMe.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1967 Oldsmobile Cutlass Convertible
1940 Cadillac LaSalle
1982 Chevrolet Corvette Cross-Fire Injection
1970 DODGE CHALLENGER R/T
1978 Chevrolet Corvette "OFFICIAL PACE CAR"
1962 Dodge D100 Rare Town Wagon Panel Truck
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door