MGM Classic Cars
150 S Church Street
Less than 100 miles
I have receipts over $8000
Denim Blue paint
Gray leather interior
Has Cold Air conditioning
Top does come off
New tie rods just installed
Steers great driving down road
Brakes work excellent
Alarm system has been added
Very solid underneath
Drives like a FJ 40 should
DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE
100% Financing available
No money down option
Monthly Payment: $572.72 to $602.53
Interest rate / APR: 5.39% to 6.94%
(Exact rate within this range is determined by credit profile)
Call or text to 847-848-1850
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door