2003 N. Broadway
Pittsburg , KS
1929 Ford Model A Pick-up, completely restored from bumper-to-bumper. SOLD...SOLD...SOLD... The bright red paint is accented with BLACK: fenders, sunvisor, vinyl soft -top, vinyl interior & floor mat. And like the other vehicles that I just bought from his great collection it's 100% ready to cruise now.
The exterior and interior of this recently restored beautiful truck will take you back to the day it was built new...because it is absolutely new again. This is a museum quality truck that you can drive and enjoy now.
I just bought this car truck & got it home & into my garage June 18th. Please feel free to call us on our cell seven days a week up until 11 PM central @ 620-249-7977. More pics on our website www.loughmillermotors.com
We are centrally located in the US just 100 miles straight below Kansas City in the very south east corner of Kansas (where Kansas, Oklahoma & Missouri meet).
And as always were more than happy to help arrange for transportation of this vehicle to your location as we have used the same transport broker for the past four years and she is very reliable, efficient & she is always reasonably priced.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door