This 1953 classic truck stands out wherever it goes. The previous owner was a devoted duck hunter so he had it hand painted to beautifully represent his passion. It was my intention to have it repainted but it’s so unique, I decided against it. I have lovingly named it “Free bird”.
This advanced design truck is equipped with all the original features you would want in a classic. Including a rebuilt Thriftmaster 235ci 6 cylinder engine, 3 “on a tree” manual transmission, 5 window, short bed. New white walls and gas tank, which is still located behind the seat.
The interior and exterior are in very nice shape.
This beautiful classic needs to be pampered. Unfortunately, I am not able to treat it to the life it deserves. If you’re looking for a unique vintage pick up, please consider this one. You won’t be disappointed. Thank you for checking it out.
Any interest…I can be reached by text/phone 609-576-9344
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door