218 Meyers Drive
1972 Chevrolet C10 Pickup. VIN CCE142S174905. 350 V8 engine. Automatic transmission. Power steering. Power disc brakes.
Straight body with good red paint - looks nice.
White letter tires on 15" Rally Wheels.
Red / black houndstooth interior - presents well.
350ci V8 - runs great.
Turbo 350, 3 speed automatic transmission.
Runs and drives good.
Stops and handles good.
We are a licensed and bonded classic car dealer, located in Sherman, Texas.
** Please call us at 940-632-9454 to discuss the vehicle. **
Yes - WE TAKE TRADES. If you have a trade-in, please send photos of your trade, detailed information about your trade and the price you're looking to get for your trade.
All sales will be subject to document and state fees. All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees. By state law, all vehicles older than 10 years are sold as "mileage exempt", true mileage unknown.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1957 Chevrolet 3100 Cameo Pickup Project
1932 Ford Roadster V8 Automatic NICE
1987 Buick Grand National 38 Turbo 57K Actual Mi
1979 Ford Thunderbird 58k Miles
2002 Kawasaki KZ1000P Police Motorcycle
1953 Chevrolet 3100 Series Pickup
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door