790 Alabama Ave
Here is very nice 1967 Chevy El Camino. It has a 1978 model 350 engine tat runs great. No smoke or unwanted noises. The engine is out of a school bus. Very detailed and clean under the hood. It has the original power glide transmission that shifts out great. I am sure it has been rebuilt at some point. The Vintage A/C and Heat system was just installed and works off the original controls. It has a 4 barrel intake with a Quadrajet Carb. The Red paint looks great and the body is straight. No rust anywhere on car that I have seen. The bed is done in Red Oak wood and is amazing how good it looks. The interior is also very nice. There is a very small place on the back of drivers seat but you have to look hard to see it. The carpet, door panels, headliner and dash all look great. All the doors shut easy and the windows roll up and down good. The rear is a 10 bolt posi traction with 3:55 gears, great for the highway. All the floor pans look great and are rust free. The Red Line tires with the Rally Wheels look good on this car. This is a car or truck whichever you prefer to call it that you can get it and drive just about anywhere. The previous owner drove it alot so it has not been sitting. The miles listed are what is showing on the odometer. I do not know actual miles on engine or transmission. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] Go to our website at www.bigostreetrods to see alot more pics.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1970 Chevy CST Truck 350 V8 A/C Super Nice
1994 Chevy Custom Built Truck Super Sharp LOOK
1969 GMC 1500 Custom LWB ALL ORIGINAL Runs Great
1941 Chevy Club Coupe ALL ORIGINAL Runs Great LOOK
1971 Chevy Custom SWB FRESH FRAME UP BUILD LOOK
1985 Chevy C-20 Truck GM Crate 350 GOOD TRUCK
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door