East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Lillington , NC
Stk#049 1988 GMC Sierra Pickup
Painted a beautiful Black, rolled rear pan with recessed license plate area, taillights new. The inside bed is nice, original front bumper and rubber are good and the grill is like new. Turn signal lights like new, front lower spoiler, dual outside mirrors. New US Mag wheels and tires, front 275/40ZR20, Rear 275/40ZR20, front & rear lowered, steel cowl hood, Power front disc brakes and drum rear. 10 Bolt rear end. Sits and looks good!
Original Burgundy seat, bench, black dash with burgundy speakers, original gauge cluster, Original AM/FM radio, Factory A/C & Heat, roll up window, Burgundy door panels like new, Burgundy carpet like new, sill plates like new, Black column and tilt steering wheel. Automatic on column, Burgundy headliner and sun visors. Rubber floor mats are Burgundy, seat belts. Looks really nice inside. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
Powered by a 305 engine with a 700R transmission, stock engine, factory exhaust manifolds, power steering, front power disc brakes. Drives good, Neat and clean under hood! Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door