GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this beautiful 1963 Chevrolet C-10 for your consideration. This truck is powered by a 250ci inline-6 cylinder that features new heads, hardened valves, and a Comp cam. Power is sent to the wheels through a 3-speed column-mounted manual transmission. This truck fires right up and drives strong.
Not many trucks are as clean as this one as it comes out of Tennessee. The bright orange paint shows well and is accented by various chrome trim throughout the exterior. Also featured on the exterior are 15-inch wheels wrapped in Cooper Radial G/T tires. Two of the most special features are the wooden bed and rear bumper. The bed is in great condition and the bumper notes that this exceptional Chevy truck was sold new out of Beard Chevrolet Company in Martin, Tennessee.
Inside the truck is also exceptionally clean featuring a painted dashboard, black bench seat, and Sunpro gauges. There is an aftermarket JVC radio connected to an aftermarket audio system to allow your favorite tunes to be played while cruising. This truck is exceptionally clean and drives even better. Now is your chance to own a great truck just in time for the summer months! Please call or email today with any questions or for additional information.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door