Theiss Motorsports Classics and Customs is proud to present this 1947 Ford Coe. Powered by 454 big block engine with a 700R4 automatic transmission. - 23166 miles- Dakota Digital gauges- Long tube headers- Black leather headliners - Lokar shifter- Electric windows- 17' aluminum wheelsCall today for more information or to schedule an appointment 281-463-4968!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door