This green beast is sitting on 1986 1-ton Chevrolet truck chassis backed by a monster 454 big block engine with a 700R4 transmission. New set of Dakota Digital gauges to give the interior that extra wow look. The long tube headers gives it that extra rumble to hear it coming from down the road. New black leather headliner and carpeted flooring to give the interior a new car appeal. The new Lokar shifter and electric windows just makes the interior a little snazzier. 17' aluminum wheel. This truck is great for anyone looking to start a new business or even great for advertisement. Call today for more information or to schedule an appointment 281-463-4968!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door