Mechanicals are new. Fuel lines new. Brake lines new. Wheel Cylinders new. Master cylinder new. Brakes new. Engine is a 1954 235 sporting dual carbs, Split exhaust manifold, stainless pipes with Maxflow mufflers. Five-speed manual transmission. Did not hook up windshield wiper. It is all there but not hooked up. New wiring harness. Turn signals work. Gas tank acid cleaned and resealed. Recent paint. Has not been buffed out or waxed since paint. LED lighting in bed tubes and front of truck. Shows excellent. Lots of TLC went into bringing this truck back to life. It is beautiful. Can not be driven without turning heads and getting thumbs up. New Windshield crank out mechanism, New tinted glass all around. New rubber, etc, etc, etc...
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door