East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#067 1993 Ford F250 XLT 4WD Diesel
Always maintained with 229,611 miles
Painted Blue & White with step plates, grill, front & rear bumper in good shape. Body side moldings are good, door handles are good, dual outside mirrors are good, antenna is good. The headlights and taillights are good. Fenderwell moldings are good. Side window wind deflectors are good, drop in bed cover is good. Sliding rear window, bed light, wheel well moldings are good. Emblems are good, original hub caps, Reese Hitch. Front disc brakes and drum on rear. Looks good.
Front bucket seat and a rear bench seat done in Blue fabric that looks good, blue door panels are good. Blue dash is padded and in good shape, factory gauges, tilt column, factory A/C & Heat, factory Ford AM/FM/Cassette, Gray headliner is good, Blue Sunvisor’s with mirror on passenger side is good, seat belts front & rear, blue rubber flooring with Two-tone Blue Ford logo floormats, power windows, power door locks, power mirrors, console with cup holders. Really nice inside.
Powered by a 7.3 Diesel engine with 5-speed transmission, power steering, Serpentine belt system, power booster, A/C, dual batteries. Runs and drives great! Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door