702 N 1st St.
Just in time for spring is this stunning 1964 Chevy C15 short box. This truck has just finished a no expense spared restoration that transformed this solid short box to a show stopping Restomod! The cost of this transformation was right around $87000! The original motor was swapped out for a more modern 5.3l lq4 Vortec engine with a 4L60E 4 speed automatic transmission to match. All the suspension was upgraded as well as the breaks. They ditched the drums for new 4 wheel disc breaks. Vintage Air was also added as well as power steering. Making this 1964 Chevy a joy to drive. Along with performance this truck is also fit for comfort with all new TMI seats and console. Truck also has all new Dakota Digital Gauges and so many more upgrades. Pretty much every this on this truck is new! With $87000 invested in the restoration how can you go wrong with this stunning 1964 Chevy Short Box?!DRIVE TRAIN5.3 lq4 VortecEngineCold Air Intake4L60E - 4 Speed Automatic TransmissionGreat Sounding Dual ExhaustAll new suspension upgrade4 Wheels Disc BreaksOPTIONSPower Steering4 Wheels Disc BreaksVintage AirDakota Digital GaugesLed HeadlightsINTERIORTMI Seats andConsoleFloor ShifterDakotaDigitalgaugesEXTERIORShow Quality Two Tone PaintStraight BodyChrome Wheels "" Life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door