STERLING MOTORS inc
1807 Locust St.
This truck was sold new in TX and did not come to IL until the 2nd owner purchased it in 2014. For its first 4 1/2 years in IL it was only used to pull a camper and was stored during the winter. In the fall of 2018 it was traded in to us and we coated the bottom of the truck as well as the bed in Qwik-Liner bed liner to protect it from the winter elements. At the same time we added a leveling kit, upgraded the rims to 20 KMC Cyclones, added 33 X 12 mud tires and installed a set of Bushwacker Pocket fender flares. A few other things you will notice from the exterior are the Iron Cross rear bumper, the custom billet grill with LED lights, the bug deflector, tinted window, vent visors and the TruXedo PRO X15 tonneau cover. As if that wasnt enough we have also completely upgraded the sound system and installed a remote starter with 3,000 ft range. The Stereo consists of a Kenwood Excelon double-din touch screen head unit with BT, Car Play, Android Auto , backup camera and is XM ready. It has Kenwood Excelon speakers front and rear, a 5 channel amp and a 12 sub in a custom enclosure mounted under the back seat. All said and done over $10,000 was recently spent upgrading this truck yet we have priced it as if it were stock. If you like what we have done with it you better pick up the phone before someone else beats you to it!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
2004 Harley-Davidson FLHR Road King
2015 240mm 117 Softail 26 Chopper - White Lightn
2004 H-D FLHRi Road King
2019 Kia Niro Touring Hybrid
2002 FLHRCi Road King Classic
2007 H-D FLHX 120R Street Glide 136 hp Custom
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door