Selling our sweet 1968 Ford F-100 w/68,318 miles on it. Manual Transmission, 4 wheel drive with a 302. This classic truck is in great shape and runs like a champ! We had a new water pump and radiator installed in 2018. All original interior and would rate interior as "good". This truck has all exterior trim, however to make this "car show" ready, the trim will need to be replaced. Bed of truck is lined and truck has chrome wheels.
This is a must see, classy truck!
Must Sell ASAP - please contact us to come take a look!
Must sell and asking 18,000 OBO
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door